A new Caffè Vergnano 1882 opened in Bra, symbol of Piedmontese gastronomy. The cafeteria is opposite the historic headquarters of Slow Food, in via Vittorio Emanuele II. In line with the local food culture, offer food is complete: breakfasts with croissants pastries, sandwiches and buns stuffed with local produce, the lunch menu with meats and vegetables from the local market. The Cafè has a large central hall, dominated by the high table with olives and a private with comfortable leather armchairs.

»»View on map