A new Coffee Shop 1882 opened in Milan San Babila, Galleria Strasburgo. The cafeteria welcomes guests in a warm and bright environment. The high glazed, new designer lamps and neon signs on the walls make the cafeteria full of light. Six giant screens hanging behind the counter will broadcast corporate videos or sporting events of particular importance. The new local strategic for the many workers in the area, offering a 360 degree service from breakfast and lunch to the aperitif. The style, colors and materials are those unmistakable of Coffee Shop, with Belle Époque on the counter, the coffee machine has become the symbol of the project.